Friday 18 September 2020

Welcome, traveller.

 Somewhere...

 

...somewhere secret, surrounded by high mountains, lies a mysterious realm. Inhabited by creatures of legend.

Those are...

the

 Hidden Kingdoms 

 

And with that, dear readers, welcome to the blog.

I started this project about a year ago. Initially just a scribble of an unnamed character, one artwork spawned more ideas and after some time, an entire world was born. Full of fantastic beings and magic.

At the moment I am still very much in the planning stage, collecting ideas and bringing them to paper. As artworks and in writing.

As the project grows, I hope to finish the first novel within the next two years. I am still undecided about the details of publishing, I'm still in the middle of research there.

For now...let's explore this magical realm together and see where the journey takes us.

Have a good day or night, wherever you are.

Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment