Sunday 20 September 2020

Character introduction Pt. 2

 New day, next introduction.

Today I'd like you to meet Orym. 

 


Like Ayalynneah he is an elf. But different from the powerful sun mage he has almost no magic abilities. He is mainly a fighter, a warrior skilled in the art of combat. His main weapon is the sword.

However, he does have a little bit of magic in him. And in a juxtaposition to his being a warrior, his magic focuses on healing spells.

Orym might be a fighter, but he has a kind heart and values peace. He loves nature and retreats to quiet places in nature to relax and recharge.

He has known Ayalynneah and Althar for many years and considers them good friends. Added to that he has a ginormous crush on Ayalynneah, but thinks our dear sun mage is way out of his league.

And that is all I will tell you about Orym for now.

Next introduction will finally feature the already often mentoned moon mage, Althar.

I might post something else inbetween, so stay tuned!

As always, my dear readers, have a lovely day or night, wherever you are.

Amber

PS: Not to sound like a broken record, but I'd really be super thankful, if you could support me on this journey. Use the link below to buy me a (virtual) coffee and give me a boost to keep going!

Support me here

No comments:

Post a Comment