Friday 18 September 2020

Forgotten tales and hidden treasures pt. 1

 The epic title of this post is glamorising the fact that this is just bloopers and blurbs from my working process. A little, hopefully amusing, look behind the scenes.

So...I don't know if it's just me, but the more I work on a story, the more the characters develop a life of their own.

Take Althar, for example. One of the main characters who will be introduced properly in a later post.



 

In the first scribbles I did of him, as you can see above, he always has a cat around. ONE cat. During the writing process one cat turned into many and last night, as I was writing his profile, my mind convinced me to write the following sentence:

"Althar is a crazy cat dad."

I mean...you could get that impression of him, I guess. But it makes me giggle. I might keep the sentence in his profile description.

Okay, back to work.

I wish you, my dear readers, a good day or night, wherever you are.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment