Sunday 4 October 2020

Writing update...where have I been?

 Hello, my dear readers.

I haven't posted in a couple days. I encountered my first massive writer's block and haven't worked on anything book related since the beginning of the week.

It was the right thing to do...to step back and take a breather. I'm not completely over it yet, but at least I feel like easing into writing again.

It also means I will post the next character introduction soon.

I have been thinking about creating a regular posting schedule, meaning I will post here on the blog on the same days every week. Two posts per week, on Mondays and Thursdays, feels like a good amount to me.

Starting tomorrow with the next introduction.

Until then, my dears, I wish you a good day or night, wherever you are.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment