Saturday 26 September 2020

The Hidden Kingdoms geography

 During the character introductions I already mentioned a couple of places in the realm. But I understand if it's hard to picture without a visual reference.

Not to worry...I got you covered.

One of the first things I did when I started the project, was creating a scrapbook with notes and artworks that I can always refer to when writing. For me, my writing and my art go hand in hand.

The first picture in said scrapbook is actually a map.


It only shows the most important places and lacks some detail, but it gives you a very good idea of where the places in the story are located.

Book one takes place in the two main cities, for the most part. I have a rough idea how the two cities look and have sketched down a few of the prominent landmarks, but I plan on making full color artworks at some point. 

This is really just a quick overview. If you, dear reader, would like me to go into more detail of the places and overall geography, let me know.

For now I wish you a good day or night, wherever you are.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment