Thursday 8 October 2020

A little rant

 Hello, my dear readers.

Let me tell you, writing is hard. Like all creative work, it takes a lot out of you. And there will be times when your inspiration vanishes and takes all motivation with it.

Sometimes it's just in your head.

Sometimes life happens and you're so occupied with other things that you don't have the energy to be creative.

That' where I'm at currently. Life is a bit of a struggle and it exhausts me to a degree where sitting down to write isn't more than a chore.

I know it's temporary. But it means writing will take much longer than I anticipated. Which maybe is for the better. I promised myself not to rush myself.

The stories are there, inside me, waiting to be told.

On Monday I'll post the next character introduction. I already have the art finished.

So until then, as always my dear readers, I hope you habe a good day or night, wherever you are.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment